ATLANTSKA PLOVIDBA, Shareholding Company
with registered office at Od Svetoga Mihajla 1, P.O. Box 192,
20000 Dubrovnik, Republic of Croatia.
The company was founded in 1955 and registered before the
Commercial Court in Dubrovnik under matrix
Registered business activities:
- Sea and Coastal Transport
- Internal river transport
- Other accom. services in maritime and river transport
- Passenger and touroperator services
- Other transport agency services
- Immovables rental
- Ships rental
- Scientific research & development
- Market Analysis and Public Research
- Business and Management Consulting
- Secretarial and translator services
- Additional business activities, d. n.
- Hotels and motels plus restaurants
- Wholesale and store brokerage
- Retail; household apparatus repairs
- Vessel import-export, vessel equipment and inventory,
technical equipment and spare parts for maintenance, servicing and repairs
- Import-export office equipment, stationary and requirements for office use
- Financial and book-keeping business, tax consultancy
It is the Policy of Atlantska Plovidba d.d. to maintain an independent position in the predominantly dry bulk and heavy lift market and to consistently meet and satisfy the needs and expectations of our national and international Clients.
This will be achieved by our commitment to a high standard of management with particular emphasis on marine safety, safe working practices and the protection of the marine environment. We will manage the affairs of the Company in such a way that our services are provided promptly, efficiently and with courtesy. The Company encourages the active participation, skills and endeavour of all shore and seagoing personnel.
President: Captain Pero Kulaš